Friday, March 26, 2010

connemara rambo.



tonight worked to take my mind off things, went to war, palace, thomas reeds and back to war again and then grafton street banter.

i was told on several occasions i looked like john rambo tonight, except my warpaint was green.

got a lot of people shouting street justice as well as the night went on, so buzzed about that!

gonna try and actually write a piece fresh tonight, so here goes, for the laugh.


its been a long long day
and its heading for a long night
staring at the cracks in my curtains
and those cracks are getting bright,
and even though some cracks broke through
the walls that i built up
your smile and the way you grabbed my hand
helped me get back up
from the ground
where i had fallen
just a few hours before.
and with war paint
and restraint we carry on the night
dancing to the KOL singing a bit of
slow night, so long
ill be running to my house after youre gone,
fast asleep
end of a tough couple of weeks
i just hope i find a way to stay on my own two feet.

No comments:

Post a Comment